Ad Spot

Community

Losing another Tryon legend

TRYON—Tryon has lost another historical legend.  James “Jim” Cowan, 88 died on Monday at his home.  Read more

1 week ago by Leah Justice.

New vaccinations for 65 and older

POLK COUNTY—Polk County is working hard to get as many people vaccinated as possible with this week being the second week of mass vaccinations.  Read more

Tryon’s Booker appointed to National League of Cities

TRYON—Tryon’s Mayor Pro Tempore was appointed to the National League of Cities 2021 Information Technology and Communications Federal Advocacy Committee.  Read more

Thank you to everyone

I want to thank everyone involved with the administering of the Covid vaccine. The Equestrian Center was a perfect choice to administer shots. Read more

1 week ago by Submitted article.

Thank you!

My wife and I had our first Covid-19 shot yesterday. Things were really great. The staff was efficient, courteous and professional. Read more

Covid shots in Polk County

My wife & I got our first Covid shots today at TIEC, and I’m writing to thank Polk County Health and Human Services for doing ... Read more

Well done!!!

My wife and I received our first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine yesterday at the Tryon International Equestrian Center. The process took one hour and ten ... Read more

Shut out

Polk County High School will not participate in the state 1A volleyball playoffs due to a positive Covid-19 test within the program. Read more

2 weeks ago by Submitted article.

Laurel Drive lift station woes

SALUDA—Saluda officials just recently discovered how many problems the Laurel Drive sewer lift station is causing the city.  Read more

2 weeks ago by Leah Justice.

Electric vehicle ports

SALUDA—The City of Saluda last month announced that there has been movement on a resolution submitted last year for parking spaces for electric vehicles near ... Read more

2 weeks ago by Leah Justice.

< Newer | Older >